- $140 (HST included) with a Registered Psychotherapist (qualifying) under the supervision of a Registered Psychotherapist.
- $170 to 200 (HST included) with a Registered Psychotherapist.
- $200 for Counselling with a Social Worker or services under the supervision of a Social Worker.
- $250 for Psychological Services under the supervision of a Psychologist.
*all fees are for 50-minute sessions
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does it cover Counsellors, Registered Psychotherapists (RP), Registered Psychotherapists (Qualifying) working under the supervision of a Registered Psychotherapist and/or Psychological Services provided by RPs or RPs(Q) working under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist?
We accept e-transfers and credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!